Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vs Mega Makeup Kit Review

Hey loves! So this is going to be my first review and I will do a bit more of these..I brought for my sister in law for her birthday about 3 months ago. I'm just gonna run down the pros and cons of this kit. The first pro of course is the price it cost about $44 bucks. For that price you get 64 eye shadows,  8 lipstick, 8 lip gloss, 3 blushes, 2 bronzers, 1 illuminating powder, and 4 brushes. The eyeshadow colors are well pigmented and can last you about a good couple of hours. The lipstick and lip gloss are amazing non of the color seem to wash you out and you can always put the lip gloss over the lipstick for a more pop. the blushes are vibrant and not to strong to give you a clown impression. The bronzers are good also and the illuminating powders works well. I don't use the brushes it came with because I'm not a fan of those mini brushes. I love the texture of the case its fold up into a little black box. The design is a nice cloth texture with glitter all over it. The other con besides the brushes is the lipstick part is quite hard to get open. I literally had to pry it open with a knife..lol yup. I think it wells worth it and a perfect beginners make up because you get everything in 1 for 44 dollars. If you have it do you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment